Last Updated on November 15, 2022
Razer is a gaming mouse manufacturer that has a very good reputation. However, Can Razer Mouse Drag Click?
Razer mice can also be used for drag clicks such as the Razer Deathadder Elite and Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Wireless, Razer DeathAdder V2 X Hyperspeed, Razer DeathAdder Chroma, and Razer DeathAdder v2 Mini which is reliable enough to use drag clicks. However, for drag clicks, the Razer Mouse is not the best choice.
What makes the Razer Deathadder Mouses Great for Drag Click?
All of The Razer Deathadder Moues has an ergonomic design that is ideal for drag click use. This mouse also has a size that can fit various hand sizes. And because the Deathadder mouses are ambidextrous, they can be used by anyone.
The design of the mice on the Razer Deathadder variant has a button size that is quite long and can be a good platform for drag clicking like the best mice for other drag clicks.
The switches on the Razer Deathadder mouses buttons also have great durability which can last up to 50 million presses. With the durability of switches like that, the Razer Deathadder mouses are reliable enough to use drag click.
While you are in the middle of a game, you can change the dpi. This is accomplished by pressing the two buttons located beneath the scroll wheel. There is also a button for changing the polling rate. The polling rate is the frequency with which the mouse reports its position to the computer. A faster polling rate means less lag time between when you move the mouse and when the cursor on the screen moves.
The Deathadder mouses has a polling rate of 1,000 Hz, which is one of the highest available. This makes it an excellent mouse for the precision required when a gamer employs the drag clicking technique.
It is made of long-lasting materials.
The majority of Razer Deathadder mice come with a 2-year warranty.
Many gamers believe that the Razer DeathAdder Mouses are adequate for drag clicking.
How to drag click with the Any Razer DeathAdder Mouses?
To enable the Razer DeathAdder to drag click, you may not have to do much. If you give permission to the Razer Synapse, it will be able to do it automatically.
- Navigate to the Buttons tab in Razer Synapse.
- Check the “Enable Drag Click” box.
- To drag items or highlight text, hold down the left mouse button and move the mouse.
What is Drag Clicking?
You may wonder what drag clicking is. The act of dragging your finger across a mouse button (to the left or right) firmly in order to deceive it into recording more clicks is exactly what it sounds like. Although it operates in the same way, other individuals may refer to it differently, such as Fazer tapping or tap clicking.
You might be wondering how tap clicking can raise your CPS. Well, when you drag click, you benefit from the friction created as your finger moves quickly across the surface between the mouse button and your skin. Because of the friction, the mouse switch detects vibrations that result in more clicks than would otherwise be feasible.
How to Drag Click?
Basically technique is the main thing that you have to master when doing drag clicking. drag clicking can even be done using a regular mouse without having to use a gaming mouse. However, to get a more great experience, using a gaming mouse is certainly a better choice.
The following are the basic techniques for drag clicking:
- Making sure your hands are dry and your mouse’s surface is clean is the first step. When you drag your finger across the mouse button, sweat and dust can reduce friction.
- Hold the mouse as you normally would, supporting the left side with your thumb and the right side with your ring or little finger. Put your middle finger (right mouse button) and index finger (left mouse button) over the mouse button’s upper edge.
- Simply flick your wrist slightly at an angle and softly press the mouse button in a downward motion to perform a drag click (towards the front of the mouse). Don’t push too firmly; instead, merely let your finger pass through the button. If you begin to hear a “grinding noise,” you’re doing it correctly. As you move your finger across the mouse button, you’ll also notice a very little vibration.
- You can use an online tool like https://www.rapidtables.com/tools/click-counter.html to make that your drag clicks are truly working. You don’t have to download anything on your computer in order to use it; it is free.
Which Mouse Type Is Required for Drag Clicking?
As we have mentioned, clicking with your mouse while dragging is extremely taxing. Any mouse you use runs the risk of having a much shorter lifespan. You require a mouse with two features. To start, it ought to have textured buttons that are simpler to drag and click. Second, the switches need to be durable enough to endure the force of drag clicking.
The Roccat Kone AIMO is a great mouse if you’re just looking for one for this. Pro Minecraft PVP players that utilize drag clicking almost daily are quite fond of the remastered version of this mouse.
So, Can Razer Mouse Drag Click?
Yes, Razer mice can be used to drag click like the Razer Deathadder Elite and Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Wireless, Razer DeathAdder V2 X Hyperspeed, Razer DeathAdder Chroma, and Razer DeathAdder v2 Mini. But the razer mouse is not the best choice but at least it can be used for drag clicking with enough precision.